MARTIAL ARTS ISN’T JUST FOR KIDS!
Through martial arts training, teens increase their:
- Mental focus: learn to overcome distractions
- Self-confidence: feel comfortable in public and social situations
- Self-discipline: gain more control of self
- Respect: learn to respect yourself and have compassion for others
- Self esteem: feel good about yourself
- Better eye-hand coordination: increase speed and accuracy
- Endurance and physical fitness: get fit, stay fit
- Better body image: As you can better control of your body and get fit, your body image will improve
Martial arts training reduces the impact of stress and helps students as well as adults develop resilience to stressful situations. Training with Martial Arts at the Lake is a great way to improve health and flexibility regardless of age or present level of physical fitness. Through consistent martial arts training you can increase your confidence and develop a sense of wellbeing.
Teens and adults have opportunities to attend social gatherings, share their developing skills through demonstrations, fine hone their skills through competition and testing, and practice skills till they have perfected them.
EXPERIENCE OUR SELF DEFENSE FITNESS CLASS: A WORKOUT PROGRAM THAT WILL GET YOU LEAN AND FIT WHILE TEACHING SELF DEFENSE
Forget weird diets and get in shape in less time than you thought possible! Our Self Defense Fitness class uses a program to give you a total body workout. We use elements from many different styles to give you a thorough workout and to prepare you to defend yourself through training in:
- Situational awareness,
- How to evage an attack,
- How to interrupt an attack, and
- As a last resort, how to fight back.
You will also benefit from warm-ups and cool-downs that use yoga, palates, and active stretching techniques.
What are you waiting for?Sign Up Today
Get fit and Get lean